background

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just saw that my daughter, Merilee, commented on my last post, and it gave me the umph I needed to post again.. Alot has happened . Little things, like 12 hens just wasn't quite exciting enough, even though they have been laying eggs like crazy! They average 10 a day. Last Friday I went with Megan, Reuben and their boys to a feed store where we bought 10 baby chicks. They are Dixie Rainbow chicks. They are doing very well in their cage inside the coup. The hens are curious about them, but are getting used to all their hopping around. Ty and Shanda's dear little Amelia was blessed a few weeks ago. She looked adorable in her sweet little dress. And I must confess, her dress was adorable, even if I did make it! Now I am on to making a pink spring dress for the precious little Eliza Jane, Tom and Natalie's youngest and only girl. She is a blossoming 1 year old, brimming with new skills daily. I must finish her dress very soon, and then start on a blessing outfit for little Olive. Olive is our next precious little one to soon make an entrance into earth life. I am so anxious to see this little cutie, but not half so anxious as her Mom and Dad.
And lastly, two dear and lovely ladies hve passed, I am sure into Heaven, Audry Ryan, and Judy Hearn. Both of these women gave generously to their communities as well as to their families. " Thank you" just isn't enough to express the positive impact that either of these ladies
had on my life. God bless and speed you to life eternal.

1 comment:

ducklips said...

Post more, Mom! I love reading your posts. If you post it, they will come!