background

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ALOHA!

Rats! I didn't really mean to pick a picture of myself, but here I am. We had been up to see an active volcano. We are stopped at some big hallow tubes where we had to take off our shoes to finnish our walk or get our shoes wet because of the rain the day before. A lot of people turned around, but dad and I forged on. It was in a rain forest area just below the volcano, and very beautiful. Yesterday we went to the Cultural Center. We enjoyed all of the shows at the villages we visited. Our guide was from Australia. He was the only blond boy at the Center. Today we went to see whales. We walked around Lahaina, Maui today then caught a boat out to watch humpback whales. We saw several.
All of out adventures are fun. but we do get tired. Dad is doing fine. I'm not allowed to comment on food. Miss you all. See you soon

8 comments:

ducklips said...

I love that you posted a picture of yourself. It was definitely a happy accident.
Everything sounds fun. I understand about the food. I am not a big seafood fan. I actually hated our meal at the Polynesian Cultural Center so I was pretty hungry when we got back. Everyone else loved it though.
We miss you but hope you are getting in some well deserved relaxation and stress free adventures.

Merilee said...

Sounds like you are packing in enough adventure for a lifetime. Awesome! I also love the picture. Why can't you comment on the food? Cause you don't like it? What about the cruise food? I thought that was why people went on cruises.

megan said...

i'm glad that you posted a pictur eof yourself too! YOu can change pictures though. I can't wait to see all of your pictures. I'm jealous, i wan to go to Hawaii

KrisBo said...

it's great to hear from you while your gone! sounds like your are having fun. i hope the rest of the trip is great! i look forward to seeing all the pictures when you get back and hearing stories too!

jaust.me said...

Again, Why no food comments? Good, bad, Dad's turf? It's so fun to see a picture of you on vaca! Love you!

Emily said...

IT's your blog, Mom! You're supposed to post pictures of yourself. I can't waiot to see you guys on Christmas. Hurry home safely!

Sidney C said...

Do you know I have a blog.

ducklips said...

WELCOME HOME!!!