background

Monday, December 10, 2007

Standing on the Portside

It is Monday morning, about 8:30, I am looking out the window of my stateroom on the port side in Honolulu. I see many ships at dock and across the street right outside I see an abundance of huge hotels. I will try to figure how to post pictures so I can show them to you. It seems that my internet will only work when near enough to an island to get a signal. Just wanted you all to know that we are alive and well. I tried to call several of my children yesterday, but could never catch anyone at the right time. I believe that we are about 4 hours ahead of Az. time. And I am learning to move without a mouse, cause I left mine at home. I will post again later, but for now I need to go.

5 comments:

ducklips said...

That sounds so wonderful. I hope you had a fantastic time at the PCC today. I also can't wait to see your pictures.

megan said...

I'm glad you finally got to post. To put a picture up... when you are writing your blog there is a little icon of a picture. Click on that and it will bring up a new window. It will have a little button that says browse. Click on that and another window will pop up. Make sure it opens to the "my pictures" folder. If not then scroll down and click on it. Then just click on the picture you want. It will put the code into that little section on the first window that popped up. Where it says choose a layout put it on none and the size is good at medium. then just click upload image and it should be there. Sorry if this is really confusing. Call me if you need to and I will walk you through it.

jaust.me said...

Yay! a Mom post! I hope that you are having fun. Is Dad enjoying himself? Tell us more of the stuff you are doing. Sorry I missed your call. We had dinner at the Wilson's on Sunday. I was actually looking for the Mexican wedding cookie recipe, but I just looked it up on line. Can't wait to see pics. Have a ball.

Emily said...

Hi, Mommy! I see you didn't try to call me... Fine, whatever. Oh, I do have a phone again.

NanaB said...

Emily. I am glad that you have a phone. I wasn't sure. Do you have the same number?