background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

ItalicIt is Saturday, April 12. All is well. This morning we were up and out relatively early to work in the lawn. It is a beautiful day, maybe a little bit too windy but not too hot. I mowed the lawn on my nifty little "ride on", and then went on to weed eating the grass in the front by the entry way. The telephone man arrived to fix our out-of- service phone and internet. He eventually found a cut wire, most likely cut by the trucks that have been driving on our vacant lot to reach the park that they are building behind our house. It is the second time in a month that they have cut our wires. Monday I think that I will call the city. Mac is at the groomers having a bath. Bob and Tom are at Gigi's replacing a light over one of her paintings. The children(Brecken, Zo, Antonette, Kas, and Karsten ) are watching UNDER DOG. Ooops not any more. I was about to comment on how peaceful it was, but Not Now! Movie Over! Peace Broken!
If you are reading this, then you most likely know our daughter Elise, her husband Stephen, and family. They could use a few prayers at this time. Thank goodness they are well, but Stephen was restructured out of his job this week. He is graduating next week in some computer field, and has lots of great job experience, so I feel that he will find a great new job, but they would like to find it before they run out of the 3 week severance that his company gave. Not a lot of time to relocate Anyway Prayers Appreciated!.
Life is really a blessing and we are grateful for every day and every friend along the way. May all be right with you!
Betty

5 comments:

ducklips said...

Thank you, Mom, for all the support you are giving us. We really appreciate it. This morning I woke up feeling better than I had in a few days, and think Stephen is as well.

jaust.me said...

Love you Mom. And we are all praying for the Hirds.

megan said...

i love reading your posts

Emily said...

Hi, Mom!

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

After much cross referencing, I found you. I am so sorry to hear about your son in law. Im still waiting for a list of the classes you teach and how to sign up. It looks like that is the only way we will ever be able to get together. I work everyday, but a sewing class would be a good excuse not to go to work.