background

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Mac

Good evening. Have I ever mentioned my puppy, Mac? He is not really a puppy anymore, but a 6 year old white standard poodle. Well, technically he is apricot, because of a little color on his front knees, but when he is clean he is about as white as my laundry. We bought him a few years ago, after my husband's first stroke. We needed him to take us for walks...And he did! We used to walk a couple of miles most everyday. It was a terrible shock to his system when Bob had his last stroke and couldn't do that any more. He used to give us little gifts just to prove how much he loved missing his walks. We have worked that out.

Well a couple of day sago I got a new Mac. No, it is not a cute little poodle. It is a cute little computer. My big mac was getting old, especially by tech standards. My daughter and son in law bought me a new printer for Christmas. My computer was so out dated the it could not support the printer. So now I am learning how to use a cute little 13 inch lap variety that allows me to sit in our room with Bob while I do my computer work. We are truly blessed to have such technology to help us out. And I will get this thing figured out. I promise.

1 comment:

ducklips said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a new computer. Have fun with your new Mac!