background

Thursday, October 4, 2007

conference Sunday

One of the best things that October brings is General Conference and Breakfast burros. Sunday
morning 9:00 NanaB and Grampys house. NanaB is cooking bacon and sausage. She is providing tortillas and Eggs. And I have a huge sour cream, If you all could please bring:
Cheese- grated , napkins Megan
tomatoes-chopped Elise
avacados-chopped Natalie
green oniona-chopped Lisa
salsa Monique
orange juice Ty
I'll cook a roast for barbeque sandwiches for lunch
We'll have ice cream cones after conference

Sound OK? let me know if that is a problem for anyone. or call and switch assignments ifmyou want

14 comments:

Tomallama said...

avocados it is. They are on sale right now at sprouts. Isn't this so much easier than having to call everyone? I'm so excited for breakfast burritos... and for conference too. I just have the feeling that some big announcement will be made. I mean, in addition to the calling of a new apostle.

Emily said...

I wish you could send me some!

jaust.me said...

Sounds great! Let me know if there's anything else you need me to bring. Love ya!

megan said...

this is good for me. would you mind if reuben's mom and step-brother doug came over too?

KrisBo said...

oooh, i will try to come.. let me know if theres anything else you need.

NanaB said...

Kristen, I wil be so happy if you can come. You could bring acouple of bottles of soda, if you do. Love to see you, NanaB

ducklips said...

no problem!

megan said...

I will help you change your blog layout tomorrow if you want me to

Merilee said...

boo hoo hoo, wimper, sniff, sigh!

bogle.chris@gmail.com said...

Sounds so good I wish i could have been there.

Merilee said...

Chris if you can comment, then you can post. Glad to hear something from you in the blogging world.

jaust.me said...

Mom, where are you? This is my lifeline. I can sometimes pop on here during my prep when it wouldn't make sense to call anyone. Anyway, fall break for me next week. What's your schedule? Sunny's scheduled to get clipped next friday, btw.

megan said...

ok conference is over and you have a new something to write about. The garden! Take pictures and post about yours and toms new love.

Darilyn said...

just the list of ingredients made my mouth water. Merilee made these for me once and it was one of the best things I've ever tasted.