background

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father ordered the world with day, night, new day order. Today everything seems brighter. It is still cloudy out,but when Bob and I took a walk in the park this morning, it actually did rain. Ok so it was these tiny, tiny little drops and only lasted a bitty bit, but it was wet! And nothing else has really changed, but I feel tons more optimistic, and Ty is coming home for the weekend and that will be cheerful. I went to my teacher's meeting at Sew From The Heart last night and had bad news about a dear co-worker. Everyone who prays please put in a good word for Barb Mix. She is a wonderful lady having brain tumor surgery on Wed. I also saw a lot of dear friends from work there. They always cheer me up. Golly, listen to me sounding so droll. Yuk! I do not always need to be cheered up. But I truly do appreciate cheerful people. I hope that everyone is having a better day today, even if yesterday was Fabulous.

6 comments:

megan said...

oh good i'm glad today is already looking better. plus I am about to head over to your house so, you know, that makes it even better!

ducklips said...

Thank you so much for going to the park w/ us today for lunch. It definitely made my day brighter.

I'm so sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I hope my children had nothing to do w/ it.

I am off to a coop meeting. Hope tomorrow is even brighter than today.

Merilee said...

yay for today! It is so fun reading all your comments on everyones blogs.

Merilee said...

Oh yea, Emily has a block on hers until she lets the comments be seen. yours will probably show up later.

Emily said...

I love the rain, too! I think that is how I know that I am where I am supposed to be. Thay have had a shortage of rain (like everyone else) for several years now. Suddenly, I move in, and it rains like nobody's mother.

jaust.me said...

This morning it was sprinkling while I was on duty and I said to the principal, "Isn't this lovely?" She said, "Oh, I kind of like it." Like I was being sarcastic. I replied, "Yes, I do too."

I wish we could figure out some way to convince Dad to have those scans. A friend of mine asked if they couldn't use the thinner machine instead of the one that your whole body goes into. I think I might talk to the doctor and see if he has any ideas.