background

Monday, October 1, 2007

this is truly a Monday. It is overcast, but no rain. I woke up with a tummy ache. And first thing I did this morning was have an argument with my husband. I called it "trying to convince him to have a necessary test". He called it an argument. I spent about an hour trying to get the courage to tell him that, if he wanted the test cancelled, he would have to do it. Then his doctored called for him, and he did cancel. I am bummed. And he refuses to discuss it further. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Oh mom, I'm so sorry. Was that the chemo(sp?) he concelled?
Tomorrow will definately be better!

megan said...

I am not feeling well either. I think I am getting the flu. I hope I didn't get you sick as well. I was really hoping we would get some rain today, maybe tonight. I always have to work up the courage to tell people things too? Is that a learned behavior or just natural? I hope your day has gotten better. I'm glad you are starting to post blogs. Monday's stink!

Emily said...

Love you!